Sunday, May 10, 2009

"Places to go and Things to See"

This is "Ismilova" we had been to this shopping place many times. But we found another entrance to it. We had no idea that is was actually as huge as it is. Jen and Scott, this is a place we'll take you to, but we'll shop in a smaller section. How fun this is going to be.
We can only guess that this is a Monastery that goes back maybe as far as 1700. It is still used to this day not only the Cathedral but people still live and practice here.

Jon and I were able to prepare Terry and Pat's last meal in Russia. We enjoyed a wonderful breakfast, some laughter and even a few tears. Barrett's you are deeply missed.


The Embassy was invited to Star City, it is Russians space training center. But other countries will come and train here as well because they are the only ones that have certain training features. It was a great trip, we saw many things and had a lot of fun. And we learned a lot of interesting things.



These ladies are the makers of the fun aprons that I have been buying. I keep buying them because people come into our home and want them, so I sale them or give them away and then buy more. The ladies see me coming and they get ready to bargain. Does anyone want me to buy them one???




2 comments:

Jeana said...

Mikayla and bean want one. Mikkel got one for her birthday but the three of us girls need to match so I'll buy two from you!

Lindsey Carney said...

Keep posting pics, I love seeing thing we never saw and remembering the places where we have been. Happy Mother's Day!