Tuesday, November 13, 2007

For The Good Times

This morning we received a phone call from some Dear Friends of ours. They said they were in St. George and would like to come and visit. These two were our first Friends as a married couple. I'm sure by now you have figured it out that is was Tom and Sandy Daniels. They dropped by and we talked about the past, present, future and as couples our age we talk about all of our bumps and bruises that have accrued due to age. We went to Rewind and had a little lunch and ordered a couple of Old Fashioned malts.

Tom was in a truck headed home, Sandy was headed to AZ to take care of some family matters and to take part in a 110 mile bike race. Good Luck to her, both with family and the race. She's thinking it will take about 7-8 hours.

We took a few pictures but they were on her camera so I hope to get them soon and I'll post them.

Dad and I are still working on the upstairs room, lots to do. We are having a hard time picking out paint colors.

Love to you all and we are getting so excited about everyone coming for Christmas. Keep us posted on your Thanksgiving plans.

And thanks to Tom and Sandy for the visit ;o)

SLY mom

I'm still learning, I will forever be learning

1 comment:

Scott & Jennifer said...

Ohhhh...how fun! I'm so glad that they called you-I'm glad you were home and able to catch up with them. It's fun, no matter what age to catch up with friends! I'm excited to see pictures!

Tom, Sandy, if you read this..HELLOOOO!

SLY
beijinhos!